Islamic “mental illness”? Apparently it’s ….. contagious. The lies the left demands you believe an insult to anyone with a mind and a soul.
- Biden Insists UNKNOWN Motive Despite Texas Jihadi’s Islamic Declarations
- ]British Muslim Malik Faisal Akram Identified as Texas Synagogue Jihadi
- IRRETRIEVABLY BROKEN: FBI Scrubs Jihad in Texas: Colleyville Synagogue Hostage Crisis Not Antisemitism, ‘We Are Continuing To Work To Find Motive’
- Texas Synagogue Rabbi And Jewish Congregants RESCUED, Muslim Terrorist DEAD
- Terror-Tied CAIR Hosted Many Rallies To Free Aafia Siddiqui aka Lady Al-Qaeda, Sister Of Texas Synagogue Hostage Hostage-Taker
- Muhammad Siddiqui Is Muslim Hostage-Taker at Texas Synagogue Shouting Islam, Says His Sister Is “Lady Al Qaeda”, A Vicious Islamic Terrorist Serving 86 Years For Trying To Kill US Troops
- Texas Synagogue Held Hostage By “Foreign Man” During Shabbat Services
Biden: "I don't think there is sufficient information to know why he targeted that synagogue why he insisted on the release of someone who's been in prison for over 10 years… why he was using anti-Semitic & anti-Israeli comments." pic.twitter.com/cOxRB1xLvq
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) January 16, 2022
“Lone wolves” always have help.
Meanwhile, Old Joe Biden is predictably obfuscating regarding the motive of the hostage-taker, which is quite clear. See here
“Two teens arrested in UK in connection to Texas synagogue hostage standoff: report,” by Kenneth Garger, New York Post, January 16, 2022:
Two teenagers in the UK were reportedly arrested Sunday night as part of an investigation into the harrowing hostage-taking of a rabbi and three congregants at a Texas synagogue.
The teens were taken into custody by England’s Greater Manchester Police and were being questioned by investigators, the Independent reported.
It wasn’t immediately clear what connection the pair had to Saturday’s frightening ordeal during a Shabbat morning service at the Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville.
British national Malik Faisal Akram, 44, held the victims captive while demanding the release of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist with suspected ties to al Qaeda currently locked up at a federal prison in Texas, authorities said.
The tense standoff lasted for about 10 hours, part of which was captured on a Facebook live stream of the services. Akram was fatally shot by an FBI team after all four hostages were safely released from the synagogue.
President Joe Biden declared the hostage situation an “act of terror,” but said that authorities “just don’t have enough facts” to determine why Akram targeted the synagogue….