Rest assured that these rioters will not be voting for President Trump or the Republican Party in November. They will be voting for Joe Biden and the Democrats all the way. And the Democrats will welcome them with open arms #Trump2020! #GOP2020
- Left-Wing Rioters Violently Attack NYPD, Burn Police Cars, ‘Overrun’ Police Precinct In New York City, Another ‘Under Siege’
- George Floyd Didn’t Die of Strangulation/Asphyxiation, He Died of Heart Condition Complicated by Intoxicants in His Body
- INCITE TO VIOLENCE: Chicago Mayor Lightfoot To President Trump: ‘F-U’
- Atlanta Riots: CNN Center heavily damaged, Police Attacked, Leftist Anarchy
- Secret Service Locks Down WHITE HOUSE As Violent Rioters Storm Barricades
- Rioters Storm Ohio Statehouse Early Friday Morning
- 7 People Shot In Louisville—1 In Critical Condition—As Violent Protests Erupt Across The Country
- Hollywood Director: Minneapolis Police HQ Must Be Demolished as ‘Contrition to Black America’
- Senator Ted Cruz sends document AG Barr, Secretary Mnuchin calling for criminal investigation into Twitter
- Gunshot fired into Republican field office during local Trump campaign event
- ‘George Floyd and Police Officer Chauvin worked at the same restaurant together for years’
- MSNBC Calls Burning Down Police Precinct Peaceful: ‘This Is Mostly a Protest — It Is Not Generally Speaking Unruly’
- BREAKING: Rioters Storm Police Station In Minneapolis, Set Fires At Facility, Police Officers Attacked
- Riots in NYC turn violent: Officers punched, pelted, more than 40 people arrested
BREAKING: Chaos Erupts at DC George Floyd Protest pic.twitter.com/JSz8qxgLEB
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) May 30, 2020
Protesters Burn American Flags Outside White House: ‘F*ck the Police,’ ‘This Is Our First Amendment Right’
By Breitbart, May 29, 2020
Protesters lit several American flags on fire on Friday evening in front of the White House in Washington, DC, where they protested the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on Monday.
“This is our First Amendment right, man. We are law students; we can do this,” one protester can be heard saying in an exclusive video by Breitbart News, while several protesters gathered around an American flag as they prepared to set it on fire.
Meanwhile, chants of “hands up, don’t shoot” could be heard in the background.
At one point, a protester appeared to pour some type of flammable liquid over the American flag before lighting it, which then caused the flag to be engulfed in flames.
A protester then waved the burning flag in front of the police, who stood behind a barricade in front of the White House.
“Fuck the police. You heard it here first, man,” said one protester.
“He ain’t do nothing wrong,” added another protester, likely in reference to George Floyd, who died on Monday after former police officer Derek Chauvin was seen on video pressing his knee onto Floyd’s neck.
Video footage of the protest in front of the White House on Friday also showed the grass burning, which protesters used as a type of makeshift bonfire to light additional American flags on fire while other protesters cheered in the background.
On Friday, the state of Minnesota announced that Chauvin has been arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter.
Friday evening George Floyd protestors burned American Flags outside the White House.
Posted by Breitbart on Friday, May 29, 2020